This machine dispenses really hot or boiling water. I had to have one for all my pero, hot cider and cup of soup needs (I know there is a beverage button on my micro-wave but that isn't as cool) I searched the Internet and found I could get one but at a price. I didn't want to pay 100.00 or more plus shipping to get one. I went to my handy dandy Chinese store (Chao's) the other day to get me some stuff to make yummy egg rolls and I saw one of these machines in the window for under 30.00 dollars. I told my husband the next day about my discovery and that I needed him to go to that store and get me some bean sprouts. (he just happened to be leaving to go to Florida the next day and must of felt bad for me staying home) Karl came back home with bean sprouts, fortune cookies and this fabulous contraption(either out of love or guilt, I'm not sure and I don't care) I love it!
Do you see the hot steam coming up from the cup???? It is a beautiful thing! (The hairy arm is Ky's not mine)
7 comments:
So I am coming over for a steamy how cup of Hot Chocolate!!
I'm sure Karl did it out of love
This is all about you trying to keep up with the Joneses. It's a slippery slope. Pretty soon you'll be wanting a broken heater to put in your garage, too, only you won't be able to find one. What ya gonna do then?
I have never heard of this hot water machine. Nor had I ever heard of that hot chocolate maker/shaker thingie that everybody in Utah seems to have. Only where it is very cold do such things enjoy such success!
30 dollars!! J girl wants one, too. Way cheaper( 120 dollars!!!) than the one J-girl got in Taiwan. If you even found cheaper bamboo steamers , J-girl is going to put your picture up on the wall and worship you as a kitchen god.
I don't live in a cold climate but I still had to buy the cocoa motion. Aren't new kitchen gadgets the best?!
I want the hot water machine! (it is way better than the cocoa motion, which can only be used rarely and is a pain to wash)
Post a Comment