The Kids got a new video game for Christmas. They played it all day, that night I decided to see what all the hoop-la was about. We played a game of bowling and it was fun. Then I wanted to try something else.....boxing. First I boxed Ky, I knocked him out in the first round! (wow this is kind of fun) Then I challenged Karl, I knock him down but not out! He in return knock me on my bum! I was not happy about this and knocked him out cold, still in the first round! Kevin, seeing how tiered I was challenged me when I was weak. Thinking he could take down his old, worn out Mom easy! Ha! I knocked him out in the first round also. I decided it wasn't so much that I was good but that I must have a lot of pinned up anger, I think the boxing could be good therapy for me!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
pinned up anger?
The Kids got a new video game for Christmas. They played it all day, that night I decided to see what all the hoop-la was about. We played a game of bowling and it was fun. Then I wanted to try something else.....boxing. First I boxed Ky, I knocked him out in the first round! (wow this is kind of fun) Then I challenged Karl, I knock him down but not out! He in return knock me on my bum! I was not happy about this and knocked him out cold, still in the first round! Kevin, seeing how tiered I was challenged me when I was weak. Thinking he could take down his old, worn out Mom easy! Ha! I knocked him out in the first round also. I decided it wasn't so much that I was good but that I must have a lot of pinned up anger, I think the boxing could be good therapy for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the Wii play by play mom.
Maybe we should see who's hidden anger would win, mine or yours. And thanks for letting me play your wii yesterday. When I realized it was 8:30pm last night and I was still playing I felt maybe I had overstayed my welcome.
I think i would pay money to watch you box on the Wii! that is so awesome!
Post a Comment