Monday, December 17, 2007

If you are a mom (or dad) I'll bet you have said "stop throwing the ball in the house" to your kids (or husband)? I've said it ......but I don't take my own advise!



It has been cold outside and I thought the pup-dogs needed a little fun and exercise. What harm would a little fetch do right......Ha!



I was tossing the ball down the stairs (very successfully I might say) for a while. Then it happened. I threw it (the ball) right into a family picture....there was glass all over, heee-heee.



If one of the kids would have done it they would have heard it from me, but since it was me I just shrugged my shoulder and said "oh well" I wasn't mad at me or lecture myself or anything. I definitely must be the favorite child!

6 comments:

KarliSue said...

Don't you remember when I kicked my shoes off down the stairs and I broke the glass on that cross stitch thing. I got in so much trouble. Infact I think it was recently brought up again and I think that I broke that glass 15 years ago. I am never ever going to let you live this down.

Katrine said...

Awww, man, you got off easy!

Laura said...

Hahahaha why to shrug it off, it's never a good thing to be down on yourself. you freaking crack me up!!

Lacking Productivity said...

Parents are hypocrites.

Jason, as himself said...

You should never have admitted this to the world. You're gonna regret it.

splinger moosebutt said...

I completely understand the double standard. If the kids did even 10% of the stuff you do around the house for the family, you'd let them off easy, too. I would--that is, after I recovered from the shock of actually having my kids do something useful around the house.