Sunday, December 2, 2007

SnoWflaKes!!!!

Today we were sick and so we decided to start our snowflake decorating............
I love the snowflakes more than any of the other decorations, everyone cuts them out and contributes to the collection........

I don't have any other decorations up yet (I have a cold) but this is a good start. (a good start to the snowflakes)


8 comments:

splinger moosebutt said...

Too sick to go to stake conference, but not too sick to cut out snowflakes? Yeah, I'm buying that one. People who sin like that should not be allowed to make such beautiful snowflakes. God should curse their snowflakes to make them look like lumpy oatmeal. Where's the motivation for being good?

Katrine said...

Wow! I definately need to take some snowflake cutting lessons. My snowflakes never look that great!

Lacking Productivity said...

My snowflakes always look mental. Yours just make me feel more self-conscience.

Paul said...

Where do you think she got the time to make such bueatiful snoflakes? By going to church?

Jason, as himself said...

Those are very cool.

Happy Gilmores said...

that is so cool.

splinger moosebutt said...

You people are all encouraging this skip-church-make-snowflakes sinfulness. Can't you see that "skip" and "snowflakes" all start with the same letter as "Satan"? Y'all are gonna burn. Crispy fried, that's what you're gonna be.

Laura said...

wait you cut those? HOW? where do i sign up?