Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What's happening in our neck of the woods

Rosaritta had her winter concert at school. It was a winter concert (not to be confused with a Christmas concert) no Christmas or winter music was played. This was the advanced group so it wasn't because they aren't good enough to learn holiday music it was because of all the hullabaloo about holiday music offending people. Okay I get it.....but why did they play Halloween music???I have joined all the crazies who buy clothes for their dogs. My excuse is it is cold outside and the dogs do have really short hair so they must get cold. (plus the coats were on clearance, I can't ever pass up a deal, not even on stuff we really don't need) I do think the pup-dogs look cute.

6 comments:

Laura said...

So adorable!! I wish ozzy would wear clothes, but he would hate me for even trying. He barley puts up with the halloween Costumes, i don't want to push my luck. But hey a deal is a deal. and this find of your is so cute, and I am sure the dogs enjoy it as well.

Lacking Productivity said...

I hope that the fur on Scouttie's coat is among the same fur that people thought was faux, but was really dog hair from China.

Happy Gilmores said...

what about shoes? I bet their feet are cold too.

splinger moosebutt said...

Scout would look great in some pink ski boots with dog fur from China round the tops.

dadokarl said...

Notice there is a red boot in the snow behind Ranger. They didn't stay on very well in the deep snow.

splinger moosebutt said...

You're lucky that you can actually see your child when she performs. Josh is so short that all we see is the music stand and a couple strands of hair. We have yet to get a picture of him during a music performance. We have to settle for before and after shots.