
I love tacos!!! We'll I decided last night I would cook a roast
in the crock-pot on low all night long so we could have tacos
for dinner tonight. Yummy, I'm so excited to eat them. There is
a down side though....you wake up to the smell of beef....wait
you think to yourself, what could be bad about that? Well you don't just smell it....you smell like it! Your whole house smells like beef, your clothes, your skin the carpet you can't escape the smell. Then you leave the house thinking all will be great.....but no! the smell comes with you. I have febrezed the house and everything in it, still it all smells like beef. Konnie went to church with Jordan today, yes smelling like beef (now that's the way to a man's heart) Kira informed me last night that every time she went to church she was embarrassed cause she smelt like beef! Today we shall enter church with our heads held high while those around us hum the Aaron Copland tune "hoe down from Rodeo"and say to them selves "Beef, that's what's for dinner tonight"
4 comments:
I sat right behind you in church today, and I didn't smell beef. Of course, I wasn't smelling much because I was trying to sleep.
a few months ago, on a Fast Sunday, early before we left for church, I browned some beef and got a crock pot dish ready to simmer so we could eat it when we got home and I smelled like ground beef all through church.. on a fast sunday. I was pretty uncomfortable having people think I was a sinner. (yeah, like they didn't know that already!)
I used to drench on the perfume and try to hide my clothes so they wouldn't get the smell stuck to them but nothing worked, it only left me smelling like a cooked cow rotting in a flowery field.
Natalie forwarded your blog to me so I will attempt to comment. My kids hate it when I cook beef in the crockpot. They think we all smell like BO when we go to church. I think I am being a good Mom because we will have a hot meal when we come home from church!!
Post a Comment