
I really have enjoyed watching my children grow up! They are all so different (Thank-goodness). Somethings do seem to come harder and some things come easier for different kids. You can imagine how proud parents are to watch there children"s weaknesses become strengths. This is what happened yesterday! Kira has always seemed to be a little timid of the whole cooking, baking thing. I know she can do it, she has helped me a million times when I was teaching cooking classes but she has shied away from doing much on her own. Yesterday she brought over this wonderful cake, It is beautiful....especially for a first cake! She created this all on her own! She made adjustments for the ingredients she didn't have, it is a checker-board cake, three layers with chocolate sour cream frosting! I'm so proud!!! Pasta, packed lunches, chicken enchiladas , pancakes and cake! Man Kira, what can't you cook?
4 comments:
Wow, that looks SO good. Kira can cook for me any time.
What I Can't Cook:
Cookies
Things that don't come in "JUST ADD WATER" Mixes
Water
Things that say "Gormet"
and of course
Things that anyone has any expectation of because you made them before me.
Thanks mom, you are sweet. I love you!
Man that cake looks good. But I did hear about the enchiladas.....
I am impressed! I am so finding out that every child is different. It's watching them struggle that is so hard!
Post a Comment