
It all started a few years back Karli worked for BeeHive Homes (assisted living center) Karli told us that the ladies weren't getting much company and would really enjoy a visit, so Ky and I went to visit and talk with these lovely little ladies for a spell. When we first walked in this little lady went up to Ky and asked if she could give him a kiss......he turned to me with a look of fright on his face, but he proceeded to bend down and let the lady kiss him on the cheek. Apparently that wasn't good enough for her and fast as anything she turned and kissed him smack dab on the lips!! (Ky's first kiss was from a girl in her 90's, he no longer has V.L.s) I was proud of Ky, he handled it like a man! He continues to attract little old ladies. Just yesterday he was at the BYU basket ball game with his sister and sat in the senior citizen section (you have two choices at a basketball game sit with the college students or with the seniors). Klarissa said the little old woman behind her tapped her on the shoulder and said "your brother has the thickest hair, I would run my fingers through it but I think it would scare him" Klarissa just laughed politely and turned around, thinking to herself that was creepy. Later on in the game the lady tapped Ky on the shoulder and said "don't be alarmed if I you feel me running my fingers through your hair" She told him this three times during the game. She spoke to him again and insisted she made his day by telling him that she wanted to touch his beautiful locks. I'm starting to wonder if Ky unknowingly is flirting with these innocent gray haired grannies, maybe subconsciously looking for support with campaign funds for 2028 (maybe they will put him in a will or something) or maybe he is just a natural granny magnet.
5 comments:
Klarissa is a better sister than I am. I would have invited the little old lady to feel free to run her fingers through his hair. I would have even told her that he loves it when people massage his scalp!
Ky is just looking for a sugar mama...some old lady with money enough to support him. I don't blame him ... Older women are so in right now ... Ashton and Demi, the late Cameron and Justin, Kira and Paul ... it is totally the current trend.
PS: I love the granola bar! These are going to get me to my goal weight!
Ooh, I'm totally grossed out! I would have definitely found another place to sit. Ky, you're my hero for putting up with it.
I love Paula Deen and Diane Cannon. They are older women. Older women are very sexy.
Post a Comment