Tuesday, January 9, 2007

exercise? Yuck!


So I decided today that I had to do more than vacuum for excercise, that has been a huge effort for me lately (okay, not just lately)! Today I just did it, I knew I had to. I am determind to feel the same tomorrow. This picture is of Leslie Sansone, my indoor walking partner. Scout is my outdoor walking partner. Scout and I are learning to walk on a loose leash, so we are not traveling to fast yet. She is set on pulling me and I am set on not having her pull, we will see who is more stuborn and wins out on this one....it better be me! I had to blog about me excercising is because it is print worthy.
p.s. sorry if the spelling is bad but spell check isn't working for me:(

5 comments:

dadokarl said...

Good for you. The secret for Scout is to take her out of the neighborhood. If you get more than a block away she looks up and slows up to see what is going on and smells everything.

splinger moosebutt said...

I admire your determination to exercise. I should do likewise.

As for walking dogs or dogs walking you, I have come to the conclusion that some dogs are easier dragged than walked. By dragged, I mean shoot 'em dead, and then drag them behind you.

Sometimes I think that's just what Floppy needs.

Lacking Productivity said...

ROCK ON MOM! Paul and I "worked out" last night. AKA: Paul did crunches and push-ups and I got on and off of the couch.

Hillary said...

THanks for commenting on our blog. You're right, Logan is a much better looking guy without the beard. We wanted to come see you guys over the Christmas break, but since we were staying in Salt Lake we were not able to come down to Provo much. Logan's family had us booked with lots of activities. Anyway, I love that we know your blog now. We will add your link to ours! Tell your fam we said hello! Love, Hillary

Hillary said...

I looked at Kira's blog and realized that she recently got married. Hurray! Tell her congrats and that I'm so happy for her. I guess so many things happen when you move away. I hope you will tell the neighborhood that we said hello and miss them all!

Love, Hillary