
This year we did something new for the holidays we had a progressive dinner. We started at the Ludwig's house and ate and played "don't eat Santa" (I never have figured out why the kids like that game so much) Then we went to the Shelton's and ate and played the (dangerous but exciting) raisin game. Then we went to the Burdge's house to eat and have a one dollar gift exchange (that was the best). Everyone made way more food than they should have, and we probably ate way more than we should of too(but what are the holidays for anyway). I hope this starts a new family tradition. I thought it was really fun.
p.s. this is at Karli and Romney's house, that was another big event this year they bought a house! They have fixed it up so cute!! They are the cutest little family.....well maybe not little, they are expecting again.
2 comments:
I really liked it too. I'm excited to do it again. But we all did have way too much food...I felt satisfied after leaving your house but there were still two more to go...hmmmm...where do you think Karli and I learned that bad habit of making too much food mom?
maybe you can drive to our house for dessert next year...
Post a Comment