Tuesday, January 16, 2007



I will share some of the changes that have happened in my family in 2006. Kira married Paul in October. Kira always said she would never get married...something about joining the mormon nunnery. I think Kira has learned you never say never it only sets you up for failure or in this cause success. Paul is a great guy! We all think it was a good thing she followed Maria's (from the sound of music)example and left the nunnery to get married.....somewhere in her youth or childhood she must of done something good.

4 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

Except Maria marries a tall, rich man with a big house, I should have paid more attention during the movies...dang it Jim.

Happy Gilmores said...

I remember when you were in the nunnery for the Lakewood High School production of The Sound of Music.... good times, good times!

Lakewood Lancers rule!

Hillary said...

I loved the Sound of Music reference. That music has many life lessons for all of us. Congratulations to Kira! We knew she would find her prince charming. She is too beautiful, smart and sweet to stay in a nunnery.

Katrine said...

We are so happy Paul married Kira. Don't tell Paul but I think he definately married up!