
Today was high school graduation day! Great Job Ky!!! We are so proud of you!

I love the pictures of shoes.....I really don't know why, but Paul was nice enough to take it for me. 2 pair of cowboy boots, dress shoes, high heels, wedges, skater shoes and the classic flip-flops.

This is almost the whole family. Kohl is missing cause he is still on his mission (6 months left) and Karli's Jeremy is out of state. Grandpa and Grandma L. drove to be here for the graduation. Grandpa just had his 90 Birthday!
6 comments:
I love how Karli's kids look like Paul and my kids in the last pic.
PS: WHOOOO HOOO! YEAH KY! YOU ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!
Congratulations Ky!
Aw... little Ky Ky is growing up! How adorable!
Congrats to Kyler! What does all the medals/ropes stand for? What were all the honors for?
Too bad you don't have a picture of the lights he wore when he walked across the stage to pick up his diploma. They were awesome!
Yay!
Post a Comment