I'm sure his date appreciated the tux he wore! Daniel wore a top hat and carried a cane to one of his dances. So funny! Your son is very handsome!
Wow. The smile in that second picture totally doesn't scream "Mom, let me go. I have to leave and I couldn't care less about you getting a picture."
I think he should have worn the first one!!
Where did he get the first one! I loved that he wore it to church.
He should have gone with the first choice!! haha!!! ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm sure his date appreciated the tux he wore! Daniel wore a top hat and carried a cane to one of his dances. So funny! Your son is very handsome!
Wow. The smile in that second picture totally doesn't scream "Mom, let me go. I have to leave and I couldn't care less about you getting a picture."
I think he should have worn the first one!!
Where did he get the first one! I loved that he wore it to church.
He should have gone with the first choice!! haha!!! ;)
Post a Comment