It was the big 9th grade dance! Klarissa went with her friend Ryssa. Don't they both look beautiful. They had a great time at the dance. I don't think dances are as much about dancing as it is about just being with your friends. This year they didn't have the dance at the school but at the UVU ballroom. My little girl is growing up! Thanks for helping them get ready Kira!
8 comments:
Klarissa looks freaking hot! But she usually does.
I think that's the most normal looking thing I've ever seen Klarissa wear.
Klarissa looks so pretty. But so are all of your girls so it's not a big surprise!
If only I had waited to marry Klarissa instead.
Ew, Paul. That's gross.
Klarissa a Ludwig beauty!
Wow!! Klarissa is so PRETTY!! She is gorgeuos!! And she has grown up so much!! She was just a little baby when I saw her last!! Love you, Kelly
Kira just seems to help out with every dance that comes up. Kira, are you trying to relive your high school glory? Don't worry, we love you anyways, you don't have to try and pretend to be something you're not.
PS: Maybe I can understand why Josh is in love with Klarissa. Even if she is about five feet taller than him, I would not stand in the way of their relationship.
Post a Comment