She looks so pretty. I love the picture with all of you in it. I was so sad to miss it! We went on a fabulous camping trip for a week..in which everyone took turns throwing up in the trailer. Fun times. I miss ya. Hope to talk to you soon!
Kira I know that you think that you better looking than me... but I know that you know the truth!! I am one good looking bride!!! oh ya... thanks for all your help for making me look so much better than you!!! you did an amazing job!
8 comments:
Wow! That was a fast dating / engagement / wedding! Congratulations! Now that the wedding is over I hope that means you'll be posting more often!
Too bad I totally looked better than the bride...I hate being the pretty one!
They look so young! Or maybe I'm just get a lot older. Hope the day was great for the Ludwig Clan.
Kira has had a problem with posting under my name. I don't think I am prettier than the bride. But I am more handsome than the groom.
I can totally tell that Kevin's crippled. I didn't know that people could stand like that.
BTW, Konnie looks like she's getting crushed in that picture. Hope that she and Kevin weren't walking the same afterwards.
She looks so pretty. I love the picture with all of you in it. I was so sad to miss it! We went on a fabulous camping trip for a week..in which everyone took turns throwing up in the trailer. Fun times. I miss ya. Hope to talk to you soon!
Kira I know that you think that you better looking than me... but I know that you know the truth!! I am one good looking bride!!!
oh ya... thanks for all your help for making me look so much better than you!!! you did an amazing job!
and it has been about 15 post... Just so you know! :)
Post a Comment