Friday, June 27, 2008

no rest for the wicked, or her friends and family


Karli is marrying Jeremy in September. So they're will be no rest for me this summer ( I will be serching for bargins all summer for the reception). If any of you all have some fun, unique ideas for a reception, please share. I kinda like to mix it up a little.
I'm a stresser and would like to thank everyone for putting up with my moods during the planning of Konnie's reception. I will be better this time (cross you fingers).
Also thank you to everyone who helped out with Konnie's reception. I couldn't have done it with out you all. The folding, frying, filling, baking, cleaning, serving, taking off work, sprinkling, cutting, driving and hauling, ideas, patience and love you have all given have meant the world to me. I have the best family and friends any one could ever wish for. I will never be able to thank you all enough!

4 comments:

Paul said...

I think we are all just trying to pay back a tiny bit of what you have done for us.

Lacking Productivity said...

Paul had meatballs for lunch for 3 days...that is an excellent thanks to both of us, me because I didn't have to make his lunch and Paul because he is so sick of sandwiches.

Chlorine Addict said...

I'm so excited for the next one. I'll have to make sure I get a bag of candy this time. I totally missed out on those green frogs. Gummy+White Stuff On The Bottom= Delicious.

Jason, as himself said...

Zoiks!