Monday, June 30, 2008

Freedom Festival Patriotic Services

The Marriot Center was filled to capacity!
Kyler shared his thoughts to the thousands of people in attendance about American values of Family, Freedom, God and Country. (yes he did purchase the jacket at a thrift store)


He did a really super job....Kira cried, we were all so proud of Ky.


oh I forgot, some guy named Glenn Beck spoke. He was okay, not nearly as good as Ky (like Kira, Glenn cried too). Glenn sweat alot, Ky didn't.


Ky seemed okay sharing the stage with Glenn, Glenn was thrilled to share the stage with Ky.



7 comments:

Katrine said...

That is so cool! Way to go Ky!

Lacking Productivity said...

Why do you keep saying I cried? Is it a joke? I didn't cry mom, just in case you think I did. I was sick for Ky and my stomach was turning, but I didn't cry.

Crap, now I totally sound like I am compensating: like I did cry but I am pretending that I didn't. BUT I REALLY DIDN'T.

He did do a good job though.

splinger moosebutt said...

Just another step toward the presidency.

Chlorine Addict said...

It pretty much blew my mind. I think I feel more important just because I know him.

Kelly said...

Hey Aunt Karie!! I love the pics you have up of the fam!! Konnie looked so pretty on her wedding day!! Now it is Karlis turn! I do feel for you, 2 weddings in a year is hard work for you! Just tell karli to go to vegas. J/K! :) I miss you always! And wish I could be there for karlis wedding, But I will be having a Baby! :) Someday I promise!!!!!! Just wanted to let you know I love you!Miss you, Kelly

Happy Gilmores said...

Ok, that's te coolest thing ever! I LOVE Glenn Beck, but love Kyler more!!! Is there a recording of Kyler's speech?

Jason, as himself said...

The Ludwigs impress us all once again!