you guys and your shoes, i am always looking at Kira's feet to see what treasure she has found. I need to start shipping with all of you, you always find the coolest thing.
I love the shoes! And trust me, our trip would have been a lot more fun with you there. It wouldn't have been a vacation for you. We do need to have you over to play games though! After all the weddings though.
OH, COME ON, PEOPLE! Let's get honest. These are absolutely HORRIBLE shoes, and saying otherwise will just encourage people to keep buying atrocious shoes. A "treasure," Laura? Wake up, girl. You've had one too many snorts from Klarissa's drug cache. Sure, they might be fine for walking down the yellow brick road in the land of Oz, but for a wedding? Only if you serve a lot of alcohol so people will be too drunk to notice the footwear. You'd have to be insane to wear those shoes. Wait--that sort of describes everyone who had a pair. Maybe Jason's right about them fitting perfectly.
6 comments:
I wish we had Konnie's in it too because then it would be a full shoe pie, if you will.
I love the shoes...thanks mom! and Klarissa for picking them out! and Konnie for getting married so we could have them!
you guys and your shoes, i am always looking at Kira's feet to see what treasure she has found. I need to start shipping with all of you, you always find the coolest thing.
I love the shoes! And trust me, our trip would have been a lot more fun with you there. It wouldn't have been a vacation for you. We do need to have you over to play games though! After all the weddings though.
Somehow they fit in just perfectly!
OH, COME ON, PEOPLE! Let's get honest. These are absolutely HORRIBLE shoes, and saying otherwise will just encourage people to keep buying atrocious shoes. A "treasure," Laura? Wake up, girl. You've had one too many snorts from Klarissa's drug cache. Sure, they might be fine for walking down the yellow brick road in the land of Oz, but for a wedding? Only if you serve a lot of alcohol so people will be too drunk to notice the footwear. You'd have to be insane to wear those shoes. Wait--that sort of describes everyone who had a pair. Maybe Jason's right about them fitting perfectly.
I love them!!!
Post a Comment