Thursday, November 15, 2007

WOW, It's been one year!

Kohl Has been serving the Lord for one whole year!!! I am so proud of him! The family has truly been blessed while he has been out. I miss him a bunch, but wouldn't want him to be doing anything other than what he is doing! He is happy, healthy, his testimony is growing and he is becoming a wonderful man. He loves the work, he is happy about the decision he made to serve a full time mission. I am so proud of him! Happy one year out Kohl!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow! I am so proud of him also. I really hope all your kids remember me. :( But im sure when eer we all see eachother it will just feel like we never were apart! I love you so much. Kelly

KarliSue said...

Hurray! I can't believe he has been out for one whole year. I am excited for him to get home. I miss my Kohl. But, I know he is growing and becoming such a wonderful and strong Man! I love you Kohl!

Lacking Productivity said...

I was thinking about that yesterday! Does it feel like it's been a long time for you or has it gone by fast? I am excited to see what he is like in another year!

splinger moosebutt said...

Kohl is the only Ludwig we have yet to meet. Lucky him!