Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pumpkins

You haven't seen a picture of Kevin yet. This is him (during the pie eating contest) He was dressed as a jail inmate. Halloween night he went as the Orkin exterminator.Traditional pumpkin
Dog pumpkin


unfinished spiderweb pumpkin (apparently going on dates is more important than finishing your pumpkin)


Charlie Brown and Snoopy pumpkin




Queen (the band) pumpkin (You can't see all the detail in this pumpkin there is more stuff around the sides, sorry)



Nixon pumpkin

3 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

the pumpkins are my favorite part about halloween. I am so triple sad that I didn't see them! They are always the best!

Remember the huge pumpkins dad used to carve? Those were my favorite!

splinger moosebutt said...

Hmm, who carved the Nixon pumpkin? I'm surprised it wasn't a Hillary pumpkin.

Jason, as himself said...

Okay. Now I fully understand Kira's obsession with Halloween and dressing up!