Wow. They really are beautiful. Go Karli!
Karli and her clan are definitely too good looking to ever be moosebutts. I feel sorry for them.
they are kirasistible-that's my new word for things you can't keep your hands off of.
who took these pictures? they are fantastic!! Karli is Beautiful, I thought that about her the second i met her. I actually remember a lot of good things about Karli when i met her. and that's saying a lot coming from me. Her kids are adorable.
Gorgeous!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow. They really are beautiful. Go Karli!
Karli and her clan are definitely too good looking to ever be moosebutts. I feel sorry for them.
they are kirasistible-that's my new word for things you can't keep your hands off of.
who took these pictures? they are fantastic!! Karli is Beautiful, I thought that about her the second i met her. I actually remember a lot of good things about Karli when i met her. and that's saying a lot coming from me. Her kids are adorable.
Gorgeous!
Post a Comment