Konnie drove down to California yesterday to go on a cruise to Catalina........

and
Ensenada, Mexico. After the 4 night cruise she will go to Disneyland and then head home. I hope she has a great time. Mostly I hope she can find her way home safely! She followed her Uncle to California and stayed with him last night. Today she has to make it to Long Beach.......I really pray she doesn't get lost. This is her first big trip without Dad and Mom. It is so exciting and at the same time I worry she will be okay. I don't care how old your kids get you seem to never stop
worrying about them.
8 comments:
I'm sure she'll be fine. How fun for her!
Katrine obviously doesn't know Konnie very well ;D
If she needs any rescuing I'd be happy to oblige!
I have to agree with Kira. We will see if Konnie makes it home in one piece. She couldn't even ride her bike without running into something. Lets see what she will do with her car.
By the way Happy Happy Birthday Mom!! I love you!!
HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY!!! Will you adopt me?
Happy Birthday!!!! I wish I could bring you a cake! If you adopt Laura you have to adopt me too. I'm jealous Paul gets you as a mother-in-law!
I want to live on Catalina! How cool would that be? Sounds like a great trip.
Happy Late Birthday Auntie Karie! I love you and miss you! I hope you had a majorly fabulous Birthday! I wish I could see you giant tree this year too. Post a pic of it! :) Love Always, Kelly Carman
Post a Comment