Thursday, November 8, 2007

"Benihana Christmas"

My Brother Marc and his wife Paula came to town last weekend. We went out to dinner with them and Klarissa was so excited! It was a place kinda like Benihana's. Klarissa felt like she was living the "Benihana Christmas" episode of the office. I just wish I had a permanent black marker to mark her arm. That would have made the whole experience complete.

7 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

MMMmmmmm! I love Tepenyaki! So so so delicious.

I love that you were with your brother because, as Michael says: "Bros before hoes." Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They have got your back after your ho rips yours heart out for no good reason. And you are nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you, and that she was better than all the other hoes in the world... and then... and then suddenly she's not yo' ho' no mo'.

Katrine said...

Once you are an Office fan you are forever comparing your life to that of everyone on the show. It makes life that much more amusing doesn't it?!

splinger moosebutt said...

We just watched that episode and I was totally creeped out by the black marker incident. It's almost too slimy for me.

Happy Gilmores said...

When we lived in Louisiana, every Christmas Eve we ate at Benihana. It was our Louisiana Christmas tradition. When we moved to Montana- no more Benihana type restaurants.

Happy Gilmores said...

I think LDS Nora Roberts goes to Chuck a Rama once a month with all her blogging friends. So I bet that was her.

Kelly said...

I Love you Aunt Karie! Thanks for approving Travis! :)

Kelly said...

Hey Aunt Karie, Have you seen my dad lately? He calls me like 50 times a day. But he sounds ok. How was Paula? Did you like her? Ps. It's carman. With an A. Love ya. Kelly