



We seriously have the best neighbors in the entire world! They haul us around with them and show us how to have fun (This is monday they took us crawdad fishing, I stole the pictures off of his blog), they feed us (really great food, they all are the best cooks and bakers ever) play games with us. They are so friendly and kind. We are so use to the neighbors that you avoid or that you or you just give a friendly wave to and say hi. The Siebert's are the best Family....We LOVE Them!
5 comments:
Finally! I had started thinking you had fallen off the face of the earth! But, no, it looks like you actually are a fuctioning human being who does things, goes places, and posts to their blog once in a while!
You're lucky to have such great neighbors. I've had bad ones and I've had fantastic ones (like the ones right now!)
It's nice to see that you finally have friends..... hehehehe
Once again, another blog post dedicated to the family you like more than your own.
By the way, the colors in those pics are beautiful.
does this great and wonderful family want to move? i am sure i could run my crap neighbors out in a hurry if they want to move by me and take me places, and feed me great food. Hey they would kill two birds with one stone even....Paul and Kira will be blessed by their awesomness also. better two couples than one don't you think?
I heard today on the news how great the Orem Police are doing keeping the city safe from 70 year old grandma's who don't water their lawn. I will feel a lot safer next time I come down to visit. I bet your neighbors water their lawn, right?
Post a Comment