It's really hot here in the summer during the day light hours so when the sun starts going down and the temperatures drop a little the kids are excited to go outside and play. They play all the good old games like cops and robbers, hide and go seek, kick the can, steel the flag. I know it's late and some of the neighbors disapprove of the noise the kids make, but I'm all for them getting away from the video games and running around outside. Something happens to Klarissa at night.....her sense of fashion changes, she is able to let go and be her real self, not afraid of what others say or think about how she is dressed. This is her last night leaving the house to go and play night games....you have got to love these eighties earrings that she has on (no they are not from the eighties she just bought them) The shirt is retro looking also it is one that Kira bought and then later gave to Klarissa (at least I think Kira gave it to Klarissa, Klarissa might have stole it from her I'm not sure) The shorts I think are PJ bottoms, but they might be girl boxers. She is sporting lovely black legging's with black knee highs (that have silver threads running through them) on top, finished off with gold running shoes. As crazy as it might seem, I love it!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
The perfect night game attire
It's really hot here in the summer during the day light hours so when the sun starts going down and the temperatures drop a little the kids are excited to go outside and play. They play all the good old games like cops and robbers, hide and go seek, kick the can, steel the flag. I know it's late and some of the neighbors disapprove of the noise the kids make, but I'm all for them getting away from the video games and running around outside. Something happens to Klarissa at night.....her sense of fashion changes, she is able to let go and be her real self, not afraid of what others say or think about how she is dressed. This is her last night leaving the house to go and play night games....you have got to love these eighties earrings that she has on (no they are not from the eighties she just bought them) The shirt is retro looking also it is one that Kira bought and then later gave to Klarissa (at least I think Kira gave it to Klarissa, Klarissa might have stole it from her I'm not sure) The shorts I think are PJ bottoms, but they might be girl boxers. She is sporting lovely black legging's with black knee highs (that have silver threads running through them) on top, finished off with gold running shoes. As crazy as it might seem, I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Karie, I hate to be a "bother" , but if you ever go in and edit your links. Could I become: My "Brother" from another mother, rather than your "bother" from another mother? It has kinda been bugging me for awhile....
Silly Mike...she meant to write it like that, she knew you would cringe every time you saw it, and you played right into her hand.
I think Klarissa looks adorable. I would have lost the tall socks though, that looks too layered for July, other than that, c'est magnifique!
I really never noticed the mistake. Sorry. Mike we have been friends for almost 40 years, please feel free to say things to me and not keep them inside for so long. I love you!
That is one amazing outfit. Very eclectic. Too bad she didn't have any boots. Tall, black, leather boots would have pushed it over the edge.
It seems that Klarissa is taking after her older sister...not afraid to take risks and be herself! There's gotta be some really good parenting going on here....
Thanks Karie, I feel so much better. Now maybe people won't think I'm a big grump every day at work. Love ya, sweat cheecks.... I mean sweet cheeks. hee hee.
p.s. I can believe you never noticed the error before, but Kira? I know she had to notice. She should have told you. Wait until I see her in August!
p.s.s. Klarissa looks awesome!!
Wow I think Klarissa looks great!
If I were her I probly would have done my hair weard,and put hot pink boots on.
she realy does have the perfect night game attire
Post a Comment