Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Kool-Aid points


These are Kool-aid points! You find them on back of Kool-Aid products and they can be saved for some fabulous prizes. They use to have Kool pitchers and cups, the ones with the kool-aid mans face on it. When the kids were little we started saving them and traded them in for some cool prizes(so cool I have no idea what they are any more) Well we figured if a few got a cool prize then with a lot of points the coolness could be endless. That is when it all started. We saved and saved and now some 10 or 15 years, yes I said years, we have thousands of Kool-aid points. We are obsessed with collecting them, even Kohl who is on his mission in Canada is sending his to us to save. Now the question is what to do with them??? They only have stupid prizes now, no fun kool-aid pitcher. Maybe we should sell them on e-bay....800 of the points sold on eBay for 12 bucks! who knows what we could get for all of ours!

4 comments:

Katrine said...

I have a strong dislike for Kool-Aid because that's the only thing we had to drink as a child. So you will never find Kool-Aid points in our home. I think you should put them on e-bay just to see what you could get for them!

Happy Gilmores said...

I say suck it up and get something from the prize list. Cry baby! Reminds me of the times you would cry and moan because I wouldn't ask you out....

Lacking Productivity said...

This is kind of embarassing, but at the same time I am not humiliated by admitting it. I am sort of proud of the thousands of Kool-Aid points we have.

Lacking Productivity said...

The sad thing is, there have actually been times where we have turned in out points, so these are just the remaining.