We had a break from the weather and so I asked Karl to fix the fence because the winter and the dog had taken a toll on a few of the slats. So out Karl went to the back yard with hammer, nails, and Kevin in tow. Karl started pulling some of the slats down from the fence and just minutes later Kevin runs in the house saying ouch, ouch.... (no tears from this stud muffin) while he is pulling his shoe, then a bloody sock off. Yes, Kevin managed to step on a nail in one of the old fence slats. The timing couldn't of been better (if he had to step on a nail that is), he needed this booster shot to start school next year so this little accident just encouraged me to get it done a few months earlier then I was planning to. The worst part of this for Kevin was when he went back to school he had to do jumping jacks with a sore arm and foot. I asked him how he's been feeling, he said fine long as I don't have to do those jumping jacks.Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Tetanus Shot for Kevin
We had a break from the weather and so I asked Karl to fix the fence because the winter and the dog had taken a toll on a few of the slats. So out Karl went to the back yard with hammer, nails, and Kevin in tow. Karl started pulling some of the slats down from the fence and just minutes later Kevin runs in the house saying ouch, ouch.... (no tears from this stud muffin) while he is pulling his shoe, then a bloody sock off. Yes, Kevin managed to step on a nail in one of the old fence slats. The timing couldn't of been better (if he had to step on a nail that is), he needed this booster shot to start school next year so this little accident just encouraged me to get it done a few months earlier then I was planning to. The worst part of this for Kevin was when he went back to school he had to do jumping jacks with a sore arm and foot. I asked him how he's been feeling, he said fine long as I don't have to do those jumping jacks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awww, poor guy !
Tell him to take a man pill. I had a hurt baby toe and I walked around church for 3 hours in heels.
Women are more tolerant of pain. It's a man secret how wimpy we are when we get a boo boo....
Suck it up, Kevin! Super Frog would, and as far as I know, there are twenty of those episodes now. When I got my shot a year ago, I had to swim on it. Yeah. 3 miles on a bad shoulder. Don't give me any of this jumping jacks stuff.
Sorry mom. I think that Kevin is really a tough kid.
Post a Comment