Kevin had his first concert tonight. He plays the Bassoon. He is picking it up really fast. He is first chair (I know there is only two bassoons, but still it's really cool to be able to say you are first chair) It really was a great concert. It is amazing that these teachers have the patience to teach band and orchestra. They take these kids who no nothing about a instrument and teach them to make music. Sometimes it's magical.
Great Job Kev!
4 comments:
Way to go Kevin!
Kevin is such a stud! I wish I could have been there. (But maybe nobody told me)
Did they say that same stupid line again...the one about the Halloween concert being scary? I hate that.
Kevin definitely picked the right instrument. I've heard the chicks go gaga for bassoonist, bassoonators, bassooneers, or whatever they're called.
Hurray for Kevin!!!
Post a Comment