Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloweeny anyone?

Konnie
Kyler during the pie eating contest. He won the first round, then the lady incharge thought it would be fun to have a pie eat off and have the older kids eat a full size pie (gross, nasty, dry pie Kyler said) after eating a small one just before. Kyler was doing well then after taking his last bite......
he barfed it all up. It came out his nose and everything. YUCK!

This is Klarissa during the pie eating contest. She had to hold her hair up so it wouldn't fall into the pie.



Kiana was Cinderella and Karston was Spidey.



Kira and Paul dressed up as mad scientist to help with the mad scientist surgical lab.




Here is Kira operating. Hopefully more pictures to come of tonight.

2 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

I look like a bird. I know it. I am one of the people that I secretly make fun of because they look exactly like an animal and don't even know it.

Well, eveyone, now I know. I look like a bird. So now you might as well let me know when you are laughing at me cuz I'll join in.

splinger moosebutt said...

The mad scientists were AWESOME. What a lovely couple.