Wow! I can't believe it's been a year. I'm so glad Kira married my little brother!
Me, too. Congratulations to both!
Thanks mom. It has been a really great year. Thanks for remebering.
Karie you have the cutest family. I am so glad to be in your ward.
You know, Kira, your mom bet me that you guys wouldn't last a whole year. The fact you did won me $5. Thanks for keeping it together for me. Now I just need to sucker your mom into another bet for the upcoming year.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow! I can't believe it's been a year. I'm so glad Kira married my little brother!
Me, too. Congratulations to both!
Thanks mom. It has been a really great year. Thanks for remebering.
Karie you have the cutest family. I am so glad to be in your ward.
You know, Kira, your mom bet me that you guys wouldn't last a whole year. The fact you did won me $5. Thanks for keeping it together for me. Now I just need to sucker your mom into another bet for the upcoming year.
Post a Comment