We really don't get large hail around here but it hailed the other day, not golf ball sized but marble sized hail. (It kinda melted in Kev's hand before we took the picture)
Grandpa (Otto) Ludwig came to visit with.......
Grandma (Neva) Ludwig. We haven't seen them since Kira and Paul's wedding. They are getting older and don't have the health to travel as much. We had a busy weekend with Desmond getting blessed and Karl being ordained a High Priest. Our friends Mike and Page (who live in WY. now) were here dropping off their son at BYU we were glad they had the time and came to visit us. We didn't get to spend the time we would have liked with them but we are counting on seeing them in Oct. (I need a good old game of Mexican Train)
Some of our fabulous neighbors drove all the way out to Lehi for Desmonds blessing (we have the best neighbors ever!) I am looking forward to spending more time with the neighbors playing games (nertz) and eating food....hopefully soon. I owe them cause we couldn't hang out on labor day....Sorry!
And then there is the dogs, ahhhhhhh! What was I thinking getting the second dog??????? They drive me crazy. This is a picture of them recharging.
Some of our fabulous neighbors drove all the way out to Lehi for Desmonds blessing (we have the best neighbors ever!) I am looking forward to spending more time with the neighbors playing games (nertz) and eating food....hopefully soon. I owe them cause we couldn't hang out on labor day....Sorry!
And then there is the dogs, ahhhhhhh! What was I thinking getting the second dog??????? They drive me crazy. This is a picture of them recharging.
3 comments:
Desmond is such a cutie. And yes, we need to get together for food and nertz.
We had a blast seeing you. Hope to see you in Oct. Love ya, muah.
Oh...it's so big of the neighbors to drive to Lehi...I drive that far every sunday to let you feed me and nobody creates a post complimenting me on my efforts.
Post a Comment