I took the girls to our annual "Taste of Home" cooking show. I like going with the girls, but have to admitt it wasn't quite as good this year. It was the first show for the woman who taught it and she was really nervous.

Kyler was sent to the State bagging contest and did very well! It was really fun to see all the baggers and the different styles they have. I have to admitt I don't think I would want them bagging my groceries as fast as they do at the contest, I don't like my eggs broken.
4 comments:
For those of you who do not know, State Bagging Competition is ruthless...countless hours of training from professional coaches and the challenges stack up...bags can rip, things fall off the table...this single performance can make or break a champion.
Nice work Ky...4th place!
I didn't know Taste of Home had a cooking show. I like that magazine. Way to go Kyler! I love the look on his face as he finishes on the first video!
I love Taste of Home. They have so many great ideas for people who suck at cooking...like me.
I Love the taste of "YOUR" home. Scones... mmmmmm.... Kyle would come in handy if you ever go to a grocery store where you have to do your own bagging.
Post a Comment