Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Paully!

This is Paul! He is the best son-in-law any family could ever ask for. He is funny, polite, kind, patient. I just can't say enough nice things about him. Our family has truly been blessed by Kira's husband picking skills (thank-you Kira) It's Paul's birthday today so if you have a chance call him up and tell him happy birthday! We love you Paul!

5 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

mom--you're too fast--I wanted to be the first to post happy birthday.

but you're right...I've got pretty mad husband-picking skills...I could probably show some people a thing or two...and by some people, I really just mean one particular person...but we will keep that person's name confidential to protect her...or him.

Katrine said...

I am so jealous that you get to spend Paul's birthday with him! I hate living so far away from my brothers. Paul's a great guy! I'm lucky I'm his sister.

Happy Gilmores said...

Who is that blond bombshell behind Paul? WOW!

Jason, as himself said...

Yes, you're lucky to have Paul and he's lucky to have ya'll. It's a win-win situation! I'm so happy to for everyone involved.

KarliSue said...

I love you Paul!! You are the best brother in law I could ever ask for!!

And mom I'm glad you wrote me a belated birthday blog because other wise I would have been really sad that you love Paul more than me or maybe you do.