Thursday, March 20, 2008

Love Thy Neighbor.....

Konnie has been dating a boy who lives just one house away. Konnie has been so taken with this young man, it has been kinda sweet to watch.
I know the scriptures say to "love thy neighbor" but (to quote the neighbor Mo) "Konnie and Ken have taken love thy neighbor to a whole different level".
On St. Patty's Day Ken asked Konnie to marry him, she of course said yes!
They have set the date for June 21, 2008
Kenny is really a great guy, we are excited to have him take Konnie off our hands.....oh I mean to be apart of the family.
Klarissa is thrilled that she will be getting her own room!
I love Konnie so much and I'm thrilled she has found such a nice man to marry!

Congratulations!

6 comments:

Happy Gilmores said...

That is wonderful news. How long has he lived next door? Does Karl approve? We are going to be in Provo on June 18th with Sean at the MTC. Would be great if we could stay until the weekend, all depends on work schedules.... But anyway, we are thrilled for Konnie!

Lacking Productivity said...

Congrats to the happy couple!

Katrine said...

Congratulations!

Ashley said...

That is so exciting ! Does this mean that Isaac will have a new teacher now?? I am already counting down the years my kids will be out of my hair! Is that bad??Tell Konnie (and Klorissa) Congratulations!

Lacking Productivity said...

PS: Paul told me he loved me on St. Patrick's day, so it is kinda like Konnie and I have something in common... except for mine was just love, not marriage and Paul and I had known each other for almost a year at that point.

Kelly said...

Wow I am so excited for Konnie!! And you and uncle Karl of course! June is such a good month! It's my Favorite month for personal reasons. :) I did not make it to nellies wedding, cause we went to CA for a family trip. Im sure you saw it on my blog. I hope we can make it to Konnies wedding. I will be big and prego. I miss you guys so much. Love you, Kelly and fam