Wednesday, April 23, 2008

King Kong Kone

Klarissa informed us that she had never had a King Kong Kone and that it was important that she had one. We have deprived her and only gotten her small, medium or large cones but never the ultimate KING KONG KONE! So for family night I told her we would get her one so when she is a adult she can't bring it up that I wrecked her life because she was deprived of the experience of too much ice cream for one person to eat.Here is the proof....her and Kev with these huge cones (which by the way she couldn't even eat any of the ice cream in the cup part cause it was too much) Kar and Kir if you were deprived when you were little let me know and I will make it up to you.

6 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

I have never had a King Kong Kone and though I never though of it before, that makes me deprived...but it is too late now. You can't make it up. I will just have to bring it up at some point to make you feel like you were a bad mom.

Katrine said...

I've never had a king kong kone either. Do you feel guilty that I was also deprived? Yeah, I didn't think so!

Ashley said...

Hey, I think those are on my diet! Where can I get one?

Chlorine Addict said...

Kira has told us several times when we've come over that she was deprived of cool clothes when she was a child. Though sometimes the things she wears make me think Paul may be doing the depriving these days.

Jason, as himself said...

I thought Kira said this post was going to be about pee.

splinger moosebutt said...

You're blogging again! I'm so glad. I love reading your blog!