Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Rissa Rose!

Klarissa is 14 today.........Klarissa loves her niece and nephews.......
She loves to dress up............

She's cute.........

She plays the violin.....
She likes Paul to take her on his bike.......
Did I tell you she loves to dress up?
When people first meet Klarissa they think she is really quiet. They are always so surprised if they are lucky enough to get to know the real deal.....She isn't quiet, quite the opposite. She is a huge tease, funny as heck, the best straight man ever and she is kind and has a huge heart and would do anything for you. I feel blessed she is apart of my family! (I am sure I will here about it for the pictures I posted) I love you Klarissa, happy birthday!

Oh yeah, Klarissa likes to dress up!


7 comments:

Kevin xo5 said...

i had to help you git the photos from kodack (i realy didint know how to do it i just guess how)

Katrine said...

Happy Birthday Klarissa!

Chlorine Addict said...

Happy Birthday Klarissa! You should celebrate your birthday by writing that blog you always say you're gonna write. I'd be sure to leave a nice comment on it and not make too much fun of you as a birthday present.

PS: Wow! Who photoshopped that one? That was an excellent job!

Happy Gilmores said...

Hippo Birdie, two Ewes
Hippo Birdie, two Ewes
Hippo Birdie, Deer Klarrisa
Hippo Birdie, two Ewes !

Chlorine Addict said...

Dear Klarissa,
My mom wanted me to say Happy Birthday from the whole family. We think you're the most beautiful pirate babe out there. Though standing next to Jack Sparrow does detract from your feminity, see as to how his hair is longer, and his eye shadow heavier than yours.
Happy Birthday,
The Sieberts

Marc Stephan Garrison and Brenda Jayne Garrison said...

Happy Birthday Klarissa Rose. You are a wonderful / beautiful you woman of wonder. I am so proud to be your uncle.

Onward,
Uncle Marc Stephan Garrison

Lacking Productivity said...

Correction: Klarissa likes ME to dress her up.

Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed it Klarizzle!