Oh! He is so cute! I am so excited for the whole family.
Oh, he's so adorable! I love the name Desmond. I've never heard it before.
CONGRATS CONGRATS!! big families are always so fun, as long as you don't have them all the time. congrats grandma!!
What a cutie bug! We want to see him when we are in Utah later this month.
Congrats, Grandma! I'm certain you are pretty much the best grandmother EVER.
Wow, everyone looks so good in that picture. Are you sure that's Karli right after she had a baby? And Romney doesn't look dazed at all. I think they probably swiped somebody's baby and posed with it.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh! He is so cute! I am so excited for the whole family.
Oh, he's so adorable! I love the name Desmond. I've never heard it before.
CONGRATS CONGRATS!! big families are always so fun, as long as you don't have them all the time. congrats grandma!!
What a cutie bug! We want to see him when we are in Utah later this month.
Congrats, Grandma! I'm certain you are pretty much the best grandmother EVER.
Wow, everyone looks so good in that picture. Are you sure that's Karli right after she had a baby? And Romney doesn't look dazed at all. I think they probably swiped somebody's baby and posed with it.
Post a Comment