Thursday, December 4, 2008

Together Again!

Here we are together again (dogs and all). It's kinda nice. I think we are going to have to find a bigger space to take pictures from now on, we look kinda squished. It's nice to have Kohl home. I need to get a family picture taken before Ky leaves in the spring.

8 comments:

Paul said...

I like the picture in the living room. It feels homie. And not the kind of homie Benjamin refers to.

Lacking Productivity said...

I have several family picture location ideas:

Disneyland
Hawaii
Italy
Mexico
NYC
Dubai

Let me know when I need to schedule our flight and hotel for the photoshoot.

Ashley said...

so cute. How fun to have him back home. How are you? I miss yah.

Kelly said...

I miss you guys so much! I love seeing pics of all of you!! xo

dadokarl said...

So Kira, are you paying? I was thinking Hawaii.

Happy Gilmores said...

So is Kohl finishing every sentence with "Eh?"

Kelly said...

Thanks Aunt Karie for your comment! I love how you and Kira always comment! It makes me feel Loved! :) I hope you guys are staying warm, and having A Merry Christmas! I love this time of year!

Katrine said...

Cute picture!