Monday, October 6, 2008

Thanks!!












Thank you to all the Great Friends and Family who helped with Karli and Jeremy's wedding reception. I have the best freinds and family who sacrifice so much to help me! This reception was so much work and like always when I need help (even if I don't ask for it, cause I'm so subborn) These lovely people help me and always act like it isn't a problem at all...they go as far to say they enjoyed it. I can never thank all of you enough for helping sooooo much. I love and appreciate you more then you will ever know. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!



4 comments:

Kelly said...

Were are pics of the bride and groom?? I keep checking your blog and karlis!! I wish I could have been there, but I had a baby! So hopefully I can make it to the reception here in AZ. Love, Kelly

Lacking Productivity said...

Thanks is right. I've never worked so hard in my life.

Katrine said...

That looks like a super fun wedding reception! We need more pictures!

splinger moosebutt said...

Great--I help you out, and then you put a picture of me on your blog. At least you could have used a skinny filter or something. Last time I'm gonna help.