Klarissa had a birthday!!! She is starting high school on monday, I can't believe it! I love Klarissa to death!! She is in a good mood 98% of the time, she is funny, kind, cute, smart, helpful, self motivated, kind. She will watch movies I love (even if they are 6 hours long) I can't say enough about her! She is a wonderful person, I feel so blessed to have her as a daughter. Hope you had a happy birthday Ryssa-Rose!
Kevin has grown a lot this summer and is 6'1" and starting 8th grade.

Ky and Klarissa went on on a pioneer trek this summer in Wyoming to Martins grove.

These pictures were taken before they left, I should of taken pictures after they got home. You wouldn't ever recognize Klarissa, she didn't wear sun screen the last day (they were only going to walk for 3 miles so she didn't think she needed to wear any) She came home so dark and with some blisters on her chin.
That is all folks, I have'nt been very busy doing any fun things this summer. I have loved reading everyone elses blogs and keeping up on everyone else......except Jason! For some reason I haven't been able to get on his blog for ever!!!!! My computer kicks me off of it each time I get on...(if you happen to read this Jason, know I miss you and your blog)
5 comments:
Wow...they look like real pioneers...I just hope nobody got typhoid or anything.
and Happy Bday to my sista.
The 2% that Klarissa is not happy makes up for the other 98%. Run for the hills when she is upset. You probably can't get on Jason's blog because it is too racy and your block kicks you off. J/K Oh by the way this is Paul not Kira.
Happy Birthday, Klarissa! We can't wait to talk to Sean on the phone tomorrow when he has a layover in Dallas before flying to Argentina!!! And it so hot in central Wyoming in the summer! Sean did the Trek a few years ago in July and it was 100 degrees and hardly any trees. At least they dont send the kids in a bitter cold blizzard with no shoes....
Klarissa, on your birthday, I composed a song for you. It is sung to the tune of Happy Birthday (imagine that) and goes something like this:
Happy birthday to you,
So glad we're out of state,
Happy birthday, dear Klarissa,
Josh would like a first date.
That second line is a little iffy, but I couldn't think of anything that rhymes with 'date' that would make sense.
Way cute pics aunt karie! I miss you guys.. And I miss hearing from you!! Love, Kelly
Post a Comment