Wednesday, May 2, 2007

more celebs that i don't look like

http://www.myheritage.com


These pictures of me were taken just a few weeks apart. Aparently my looks really changed in those few weeks. It must of been all the stress I was under with the wedding and the missionary leaving. I must really look like madonna cause she is in both. Kira that's where you got your looks from, I noticed you look like madonna too.

3 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

Awww, come on! Give yourself more credit. You look a lot like these beautiful women. Well, maybe not Queen Latifah. But the rest.

Katrine said...

Why oh why does everyone get pretty people except me. This is horrible on my self esteem! But the photo collage is really cool. They didn't have that option when I did it. Not that I want my own photo collage of me and Ralph Waldo Emerson.
You are beautiful!

Lacking Productivity said...

I didn't see that option either, I swipped everyone of those photos off Google.

We both look like Madonna, so I guess we must look alike.