Friday, March 11, 2011

Feeling Guilty


Often my older children talk about how spoiled my younger children are. This is true in many ways. Not as many kids at home, a husband working at a job for over 25 years make it so we are able to do more monitary things for the kids at home (yes they have a cel phone but just barely). There are things that children 6 and 7 don't enjoy that the other kids did (like a Mom who is on the ball and gets things done). I am a slacker Mom....tiered, old, lack enthusiasim etc. I don't get up when the kids go to school very often in the morning and I always got up for the older kids another example is Kevin earned his Eagle Scout Award last summer and I still haven't planned his Eagle Court. It has been so long since he earned it that Kyler will be home off his mission before I even think about getting around to it. I am just as proud of Kev earning this award but lack the energy to plan a big hoopla for him. Just so you know being the youngest isn't always that great!

1 comment:

Lacking Productivity said...

But when he does get all the hoop-la...it will be bigger and better than the other 2 boys. ;)

I'm kidding. You are the best mom eva!