Friday, February 12, 2010

Celebrate!



No excuses not to have a party in the next few days!




Tonight: 2010 Olympics start! (I love to watch the Olympics)








Saturday: Chinese New Years Eve (be sure you wear red and have great neighbors to teach you about it)








Sunday: Valentines day (or Karl and my 29th)








Monday: Presidents day (maybe a cherry pie)








Tuesday: Mardi Gras (King cake and gumbo)






Have fun this Weekend!

4 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

It's a crazy, delightful week. Actually, there are a couple people asking me about King Cake...I should get the recipe from you because there is an expectation that I will bring it again this year (see what you've done?).

Chlorine Addict said...

I have never celebrated Mardi Gras in my life. I'm not fat enough, apparently, because nobody has ever clued me into what it's about. Though Klarissa has told me it has something to do with earning beads.

KarliSue said...

Well you missed that along with the Olympics tonight it is actually Abraham Lincolns Birthday

Happy Gilmores said...

It's even more fun to watch the Opening Ceremony with friends.