
I love being out doors, I love all the beautiful things in nature. I don't like the idea of sleeping in a sleeping bag (I'm slightly claustrophobic) or on the hard ground (bad back). I have issues with bears......oh and I hate out-houses or having to walk any distance to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Camping would be great if I could take a hotel with a kitchenette with me. Thank you for listening
3 comments:
I hear ya. I think I am going to buy like 3 foam pads and an air mattress for camp this year.
There is no reason to suffer. Good luck to you too!
I agree with you! The whole idea of going on a vacation or trip is to relax, and camping is hard work!! I have not been since I was a kid, and trav realy wants to take the boys.. So I told him if I have to go to the bathroom he need to be prepared to drive me to the closest town! :)
Happy Anniversary (a couple days late).
Post a Comment