Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another year older and wiser too?

It was Konnie's birthday on Monday! Happy Birthday Konnie
Konnie turned 22, CRAZY! (I can't believe I have kids as old as I do! 26,24,22,20,17,14 and 12)
This boy you see sitting next to Konnie is Ken. The only time they are apart is for work, school and sleep (which they don't seem to be getting much of these days) As soon as they wake up in the morning they are texting, as soon as he gets off work they are on the phone together. He goes home eats and then they are together again. He wants her there sitting next to him when he is doing is homework....she sits quietly next to him just looking at him. I'm starting to think they really like each other. They went sledding one morning with a bunch of kids and he asked for her phone number and they went to the movies that night and for the past 2 months I think there has only been one day that they didn't see each other in person. Oh and did I mention he lives one house away!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Ahhhh the good ol days! Good for her!

Katrine said...

Yes, I do believe they must like each other!

Lacking Productivity said...

Who was this post about? Kenny? or Konnie?

KarliSue said...

I'm just upset that everyone else gets a Birthday post and I didn't! Oh well I'll forgive you over time.

Happy Gilmores said...

One house away! I had to walk four houses away to see you. If we were just one house away, who knows what our fate would have been.....

Jason, as himself said...

Young love. Be careful with that one house away thing. Very. Careful.