Okay so it was Christmas Eve, and the family is just hanging out. Well, at least what is left of the family. Kira just got married and Kohl left on a mission all in about a months time......then comes the holidays. It is gonna take a little time for me to get use to, I mean the extra room is nice but the house is so much quieter now. This year I wasn't even in the mood to cook or bake any thing. It really wasn't feeling like the typical Christmas eve that we are so use to celebrating with all the food and family around. Well let me tell you about the event that changed the whole night, we get a knock on the door and to my surprise it is our most fabulous neighbors bearing gifts. They step in the door and the house fills with the most wonderful aroma that I have ever smelt! I lift the foil and to my surprise they are home made pot stickers!!!! Oh my! These were the most tasty morsels I have ever eaten!! Just knowing that each one was stuffed, carefully folded and cooked by loving hands made them even better! The pot stickers changed my night, maybe even my life..... for the better. The Siebert's are the best neighbors in the world!!!!
Me before pot sticker

Me consuming pot sticker
Me after pot sticker..yummy

2 comments:
Lucky!
We love you guys! So glad we could make your Christmas even better.
Post a Comment